|Centuries:||23rd Century||24th Century||25th Century|
- 2: Members of Starfleet Intelligence manage to convince several prominent members of the Cardassian military that the evidence of murdered Cardassians on Bajor at the hands of the Jem'Hadar the year before is genuine, and a resistance movement in the Cardassian Union that heretofore had been considered something of a joke begins to gather legitimate strength.
- 18: The Cardassian Resistance wins their first major victory at Rondac III.
- 25: A coup d'état on Cardassia Prime is met with overwhelming civilian support, and the Cardassian populace begins to rebel in force against Dominion reprisals.
- 30: A Federation-Klingon force breaks through the Dominion lines with the help of the Cardassian Resistance and arrives in the Cardassian core systems to assist the rebellion.
- 3: Dominion forces in the Alpha Quadrant are soundly defeated, and isolated forces either surrender or commit suicide.
- 15: The Federation and Klingons launch a massive offensive in the Gamma Quadrant, punching dozens of holes in the Dominion lines. Leaving a covering force behind to defend Station Gamma and the Bajoran Wormhole, the fleet regroups and punches through towards the Founder's Homeworld.
- 17: Finding their homeworld surrounded by an overwhelming force and their fleets unable to arrive with any expediency, the Founders are forced to capitulate, and the Dominion War ends.
- 3: With the war over, the Federation establishes its first Gamma Quadrant colony on Idran.
- 16: Jura Bytchkov is promoted to the rank of Master Warrant Officer and begins teaching Linguistics, Communications, and Basic Engineering at Starfleet Academy.
- 18: Evora joins the United Federation of Planets.
- 15: The Federation establishes a colony on Manzar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.